Long Distance Learning with Mrs. Dhiena Prinsidhiena
Assalammualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello eighters. How are you doing?
Still stay at home of course and stay healthy.
Coronavirus should give us hope that we are able to tackle of the crisis. Everything will be all right, message of hope spreads in the world. Let’s do the English distance learning Class X with me today. The subject is Song.
Can you sing an English song? Is it difficult for you or not? Singing an English song can help us to learn English. It is a fun way, isn’t it?
Do you have a favorite singer? Who is he/she? Why do you like him/her? Do you like his/her songs, too? One of the best tools to learn foreign language is using songs. The real songs can be very effective to help us understand English.
There are some reasons why many people use songs to learn English. First, song are authentic materials. If we want to learn English, we should listen to English songs. Second, English songs also contain culture and history.
The reason is that song contain repetitions and repetitions enhance learning. The next reason is it’s a good way to learn vocabulary and pronunciation. And last, English songs are fun and they can easily energize the listeners.
The learning objective today, the students are able :
- to interpret the moral lesson of the song connect to our world condition battling pandemic Coronavirus Disease 19
- to complete the Cloze Test through Lyrics Training application.
The steps that you have to do :
- Read and learn the interactive book digital about song
Pay attention and follow these following steps of learning :
- To study this subject maximum, the screen of mobile should be in landscape condition.
- Click word “READ” under the picture.
- It will appear the following picture
- Study this subject to the end.
- When it’s finished, please open Google Classroom by the code in the activity chapter.
do not forget to leave comment in commentary column
Happy learning !!
Wassalammualaikum warohmatullohi wabarokatuh